Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Standing At Guarded Attention

I am not the people person.
Nor am I the socialite.

Relationship wise I can be classified as "In the darkest night."

One of the drawbacks of being Onslaught is that when you are stuck waiting it really, really affects you a lot. Moving forward with intent and purpose constantly you seek immediate results and understanding. Not knowing what is coming next because there has been no answer yet is akin to torturous.

But this is the plight that you deal with and live with when it comes to humans. Especially females.

Forming, keeping and managing relationships are already difficult.

I guess it probably is just me. The Zeus element is the cause apparently. The way I am just me causes the humans to respond indifferently.

With females it is like there is a wall that says I can't fall for this even if I want to. Adrienne was the only anomaly that could partially do that so far. And I guess I got spoiled from that.

Hell I just want what I want to work out and move forward.

The tactical board is really a mess right now. And my predictive skills are not showing right now. Hell if I know what is what right this second. And I would be lying if I claimed it didn't bother me.

No comments: