Sunday, October 12, 2014

Changing Of The Guard

From swinging to bdsm?

I have actually incorporated them both I realized for a long time now. From when I began letting my freaky side out on whoever I was seeing. I guess I would have to say that it started somewhere in the 90s. I never realized until recently that I was doing forced orgasms and Loving It! It was just natural to me. I have always enjoyed making them cum until I was satisfied. Past their point of tolerance. Where they are super sensitive. Well everyone except for HQ it seems for now.

I started swinging in chicago in the early 2000s. Probably around 2002 or 2003. Introduced into the lifestyle by a couple I met online somewhere. I went to my first party and found them friendly and inviting. Everyone had a good time and made me feel welcomed. Later on I found out this was the difference between mixed race parties and black folks. Black folks tend to not be friendly or inviting for the most part I have learned over the years.

Years have passed and I had gotten burned out on swinging parties. I rarely went anymore. They were mostly boring to me. And I learned that if I didn't bring my own playmate that I was bound to be bored. Oh, don't get me wrong. I have been to some great parties and had some great times. I had the best foursome ever at the diva's party in detroit courtesy of my gary ex.

Now, it seems that I have transitioned more into bdsm. Especially after attending my first bdsm conference. I got a piece and want more. It didn't hurt that HQ and I had some great sessions as well. I am looking forward to more bdsm events. And more adventures with HQ as well.

It has really hit home how different swinging is for me this year after the cabin trip and this beach trip. I am really not feeling it too much anymore unless I went with a hand picked bunch of people that I knew that we would all have a good time and enjoy each other without the issues or groupings. I have supported and went when someone wanted to go and needed me as a date. But my desire has been next to nothing these last few years.

Have I given up on swinging? No, I am just very, very selective about attending and who is going to be there now. Along with the main ingredient of who will I bring to be my personal slut while I am there.

With that said. Oh well, another learning experience. More reinforcement on why I have to be picky and vigilant.

That's right. The see saw is tipped to the bdsm side heavily now with a huge dose of slutism.

No comments: