Monday, October 13, 2014

A Difficulty Called ME

I always thought that direct and to the point was the best thing possible. A way that everything was laid on the table. Upfront and slapped in the face honestly.  Apparently that was my misunderstanding from being around females as so called friends growing up. Watching them in their relationships and hearing them complain made me think about things. Adjust and apply myself.

I am direct and formidable in expressing exactly what I want and need. I never really considered it would be an issue with anyone that I wanted or had in my circle until recently. I have not tried to change or turn anyone. I merely remained myself. Even though most have said and wanted me to acquiesce to them and their thinking. I merely accept them and their differences and focus on the important things and goals.

Hell, I married the woman that was the feminist to my chauvinist. My direct and concise self doesn't take away from how deeply I love and care about you. I know I am hardcore. I don't think and do how other males do. But I will stand my ground, protect you with my last breath and do whatever I can.

It is true I have little tolerance for things. Because I ask you to be yourself and express what you feel and want without judgement. But most females find that impossible. I have definitely witnessed that first hand this year. Is there something wrong with allowing you to be an adult and exercise your free will? I just decided to be straight forward and direct. When I feel it I will say it and show it.

So this is why relationships don't work with females. I am leaving them and women in fear because I don't slow walk things along. I am the frontal assault individual when I don't have to use tactics. I want you to be mine and or with me. But the choice remains yours to accept or deny it.

Having listened to Sir Strange and others about their poly homes had me thinking about it and wanting to do it. Hell I have had poly relations before this with Em, that chick in gboro, Dizzle and the henderson chick. It just wasn't everyone under one rough and not as focused. But even in thinking about that. Even happy at the two that I wanted my poly house to be. Reality came crashing down. Showing me the need to really evaluate those individuals that I want to be my family. Because the strength of that family is extremely important.

There has always been a matter of wondering about if I was able to be happy with just one woman. And I know I can if I make sure that she has everything that can keep me satisfied. Even though I pieced together the different females to achieve the whole that I wanted for a long time before now. My sexual appetite kept increasing and my need for more and more took over to the point where I had to have more than one to keep from damaging them and not having a repeat. From drying them out completely from squirting to the pain of our sessions for days later.

From atlanta and cycling the nurse, raven and others I could fit in. To adventures here in NC of em, chan, gboro, henderson, archdale. I needed them to feed my carnal desires. To feed my need to make them provide forced orgasms for my pleasures. To leave box springs soaked and dehydration a constant.

That poly relationship I would love to have right now. I realize just how hard it is to find two that fit. Hell, I am going through the briar patch finding one. lol But it would be easier on the women to have each other to be able to deal and handle me and all of my intense, eccentric activities.

The door is Open. Stepping in is a choice. Not a coercion


No comments: