Monday, May 01, 2006

My Heart

This heart of mine
It beats heavy at times
Knowing the things that lay hidden inside
The frightened and trembling side

Also there dwells
That fierce Lion as well
Protecting its love
The ones that are part of that den

Some pains are inflicted and others remitted
I leave my touch
Even when I attempt to dismiss it
While others touch this heart
I seem to remain
Distant
Apart

Here inside
You find that Lion
Tiger,
Bear
Fierceness and desire inside

Don't mistake the gentleness
The caring
The soft caress
As a mere weakness
For it all comes with a price
A tag that is not something to take light

So here you have the key to my heart
Just know that it is given with my soul and heart
That it is a priceless treasure
Not a momentary pleasure
It is a life long endeavor

My heart
Here it is
Yours
I have given

My Heart
My essence
My being

No comments: