Friday, May 05, 2006

Me The ABM

I walk in
Merely being myself
The whispers start
More attacks upon myself

I handle it in stride
It has become a common place thing
Second nature everywhere I go it seems
Even when I am not there
Someone claims a sighting

Do you know who he is?
He did this
He did that
Always something to speculate
Their facts will never be straight

Damn, am I that much of a headline?
There is nothing better for you to find?
Just me and my so called adventures upon your mind

Still the truth you just can't seem to find
Is it because of your hatred
Jealousy
of my unique design?

So the ABM is here
It is what you wanted to see and hear

Not satisfied till you provoke me
I will tell what I am going to do
Help you with your constant inquiries

Give you what you need
Silence
No information
No food for your starving need.

Nothing that you can truly access to me

With that said

I continue my life
Laughing at what you think
What you claim to know
Realizing that it is only your weak mind

No comments: