Saturday, May 06, 2006

Erotically Speaking

We met. Our meeting was simple, but comfortable. We small talked and laughed at each other. Didn't know what it was but I was comfortable with you.

My distance closed rapidly before I knew it. I thought to myself "I want to be closer to her now". Moving towards your side of the room. Drawn to you, unexplainable. What was it about me that had me like this I thought. Still no answer to it at all.

We watched television and continued our conversation. Before I knew it my hands glided over her long legs. Enjoying their contour and feeling. My hands made slow circuits up and around her legs. Looking at the round contour of the bottom of her booty up under the edge of her shorts made my mind electrify.

I worked my hand slowly up and down those legs until I felt her legs spread ever so slightly. Damn, is she feelign how I am feeling. Must be. But to be on the safe side I took it nice and slow. Letting my hands caress the insides of her legs then move inch by inch up the insides of those thighs. With each circle made her thighs parted further. I could feel her heat eminating from between her thighs now.

No longer could I hold it back. My fingers brushed gently against her crotch, hearing her moan openly now it left me excited. My attempts to not control my desire became fleeting. I let my finger caress her swollen lips through her shorts. I wanted to feel that now. Know the heat that was calling me.

I watched you grip the pillow as my fingers caressed not only your legs but your inner lips. Giving you added sensations of my mental and physical stimulation. My fingers slipping inside your shorts and panties to massage your lips directly.

Our bodies on fire as you turn to me. Our lips meeting, embracing each other deeply. Finally recieving what we both truly wanted and been thinking. Our tongues locked in passion filled embrace. Mmmm, your kisses, like your likes simply divine. Caught up in your glowing passion. I can't help but want to take you to another level of ecstasy.

Pulling your shorts and panties off. Spreadign those silken thighs. Lickign my lips before licking yours. Diving in, greeted by your deep moan and pleasure filled grin. Buried within you I can't help myself. The world stops, there is simply nothing else. Just your wetness. Your pleasure.

Time has come to a stop as all I care about is your orgasmic eruptions. The pleasure you are transcending between the two of us. Your climaxes bringing me to mine. Your juices my lifeline as I dine. Hands firmly gripping your behind to keep you planted there in the middle of my lust filled desire. I just want you to overload on these cum explosions.

You beg me to stop. I can't. I won't. I want to make you are satisfied till there is no question or doubt.

Tongue flashes.
Slow licks.
Licks sucking with their gentle erotic grip.
Seems like my face is buried deep past those lips.

Your screams and writhing my ultimate reward.
Making me swell with pride and wanting to explode.

happy I finish. Watching your breathing attempt to return to normal. Gathering my delight at my actions. Licking my lips with pure satisfaction.

All this from that comfortable erotic eminations that neither of us really gave thought to.

All I know is that you took me on a Trip. One that I want to venture on again and again


from the chocolatezeus collection (c) 5/6/06

2 comments:

Lord Havoc said...

Well if you see any please let me know. I am definitely looking for some to do so. Thank you again beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»