Saturday, March 11, 2006

Taken

What is left?

My anger
My disgust
My love

Life gives and takes
The things that we want, love and create
We live with the mistakes

Dreams ripped from our souls
Causing emotional earthquakes
Only to say "Damn, that was great"
How much more can I take

Has life dealt me this fate
Or is this just something that I create
These situations that I hate

I have free will
What the hell is the deal
I just want to erase how I feel

Replace all that has been taken
Let my heart and soul re-awaken
For the world and my sake

I allowed them to take
Instead of holding dear what was mine
Protecting my blessings
My designs

I am here to kick in their skulls
Retake the things that were stolen from me
No longer a care if you take this personally
You no longer have any power with me
NO longer matter to me

I reclaim what is MINE

ME