Thursday, March 09, 2006

Affected

Why am I still affected
Why do I feel
Caught still in this snare
Over someone that don't really care

Emotions
Feelings brought to bare
Memories a ghostly prison
Not wanting to remember
Remember what was gone that cold November

Thought I was stronger than that
Then found out how my heart was cracked
The emotionless barrier I lacked
But was shown its stab wound in my back

Never thought I couldn't walk away
Affected by what my heart say
Damn why couldn't you feel the same
Why couldn't you be affeted the same way
Just needed it to be the same
For timing to have us at the same place

Wanting to know
If you were affected
Have you been receptive

Because I didn't want to be the only one
The only one love spun
Affected by what has been done

Looking at the now
Seeing what you showed me now
WOW

Not worth the effort
Running away
Wishing that you had stayed

Yet still

I am affected

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »