Thursday, March 09, 2006

Your Ring


Sized
Picked out specifically for you

Flustered with thoughts of presentation
That giddy sensation
The solidification
Of our eternal relation

Ready to propose
Its the life I chose
your ring and a rose

The Ring
Beautiful establishment of We
My complete union to thee
Anticipating the happines that it will bring
Just to see those brown eyes gleam
Knowing that you are my everything

The Rose
Representing us
Stage to stage
As the petals raise
We blossom and open
Growing and growing
Braced against the uknowing
REady for life's unforseen

Right here
Here I have your wedding ring
Waiting for you unseen
This precious ring
A ring that means everything
Everything to me

Here in this tiny box
Yields my soul and my heart
To know that I don't want us to ever be truly apart

The symbol
Our symbol
The only meaning of US

This Ring
With you

"I DO"

No comments: