Thursday, March 09, 2006

A Love Bizarre


Looking for my beating heart
The one you took from the very start
Never wanting to be apart
Comfort and enjoyment from the start

Now it seems so dark
Both life and heart
When we did part

Your body
Lips
Breasts
A work of pure art

My dream woman
My superstar

Making me feel like a Czar
My guiding star
This incredible love bizarre

Nothing can completely mar
This dynamic love bizarre

Clinging to
Gripping
Holding this crushing connection
Starved for its lasting affection

Laying within your busom
Here is where I have risen
Taken my station from the beginning

It's been incredibly hard
This road so far
But its worth the experience
For it was forged in heated temperance
Removing all the blemishes
Showing the true essence

Come
Come to your Love Bizarre

Destiny

Our bright star

No comments: