Friday, January 19, 2018

The Apparent Trend of Telling Me...GTFOH

Apparently there must have been a convention for the opposing gender last year or maybe it is a dna based property.  But folk trying to tell me how I think, feel act and what predict about me has gotten beyond ludicrous.

The funny part is none of them know me longer term. Or even long enough to actually get the card to be able to make moves like that. I especially are entertained by females that are on social media or in bdsm that may have interacted with me and think they can get reckless with their thoughts and mouth. But that was because I tried to do that gray area shit and got what I got from it. It is all good lesson learned.

Now that is not to say there isn't someone that can talk to me like that because they know me and have been cleared to be able to do that because of knowing me.

And folk trying to tell me when to use the word female instead of woman is hilarious on facebook. That shit right there still has me dying.


Well, another chapter in the life unscripted adventures.  Plus more coming. And the alternate spot definitely gives clarity.

You guys have a great weekend. Live it fully, directly and seize each moment.

No comments: