Monday, January 22, 2018

Just Be...a Moment in the Desecration of Zeus

The girls have said this a number of times. That is what I get for dealing with the same type when I am interested. But anyway. they have been saying it and I didn't really get it until the weekend.

That just don't work on anything Dont ask anything. Act like nothing is wrong type of stuff.

Where they do their things and enjoy whatever it is that they do and go about their merry way. And I just sit in the background somewhere and interact when it suits and fits.

So when things are turned off for me it allows them to have that. So yayy me for understanding and putting the Chronos protocol in effect. They will be able to enjoy their "just be" a whole lot more since it started last year.

The Path to the Desecration of Zeus is enlightened again

No comments: