Sunday, January 14, 2018

Beast Mode Poetry: Masochist Assassination

Masochist Assassination



I slightly turn my head
The only acknowledgement
That you entered the room

You know what to do
Stand there until I acknowledge you

I rise to look you in the face
A sneer upon my face

The choke begins
As you gasp
The blade of the knife touches your clavicle
Slicing through your shirt and bra

As you gasp
I finish cutting through your jeans and panties

As the cold air stings your skin
Your chokehold begins

Gasp bitch, gasp
You want that next breath
My soft whisper in your ear
As the depravation mask slips over your head

I am going to kill you

Each slap to the head
Staggering and disorientating you

Your arms snatch above your head
Your instinctive struggle receives
A punch to the solar plexus
You struggle to breathe
As your wrists are cuffed and you hang completely

Intermittent strikes
Between paddle and vampire gloves
Buildup of pain all over

Ass smack
Ass smack
You think the respite has begun

As the sting of each whip swing
Permeates every inch of your body

Letting the knife slice in
Leaving my marks
My design
My name
Upon your back
Fully carved in

Hang there
Trying to breathe and just catch your breath
Feeling the flow of blood
Over dried blood stains
Body bursting in pain

Then
The cold splash came
As pain flares up in every
Mark and cut sustained
Stinging and sizzling

I wish you could hear my laughter
At your screams

Single tail dances upon you
Cuts opening like rose gardens
Your nerve endings blossom anew

The tears flow
From beneath the mask
To drop upon amply marked
Tits

Your nipples clamped
Tightly in pain and suction
The sjambok
Makes the crescendo

As your screams
Reach the pitch and level that I need
Sobbing uncontrollably
Your chest heaves in
Absorbent distress

I lick my lips
Remove your hood
Wait for your adjustment to the light again
Kiss your forehead

That is Daddy’s
Good whore
Good little bitch

His little masochist




From the chocolatezeus collection  1/14/18  ©

No comments: