Friday, January 26, 2018

Send in Ground Support

Over the last year and especially now and this year I realized that part of me missed having that support and comfort. That no need to say anything because I got your back type of support. The one that won't dissect and analyze everything but just be safe harbor.

Man and Dominant some times needs and many times wants to just kind of chill and not have to be at war with everyone while holding and balancing the universe like Atlas. Hell, no one can last forever without breaking down over the long haul. 

Looking at relations, dynamics and mother dying today has me evaluate and analyze so much of where my comfort and support was to my situation now. A harsh look at the fall from gold and the alchemistic movement of support. 

It is not about asking for support or even not wanting support. It is about being connected in a way that it just happens. That connection where the flow and energy between us actually makes this happen without effort. And this is more than a possibility since I choose empathic ones to date or have serve me. 

If people claim to like you they will attempt to give support within their own way, range and ability.  And I am thankful for what they can give. There are no negatives about that. 

But there are the times you need that right type of support. Especially when you have relations with individuals. 

I have to honestly say that the last about 10 months definitely has been the time that the support for me has been needed. 



*Don't take support for granted*

No comments: