Sunday, September 24, 2017

Here Are the Things You Don't Know

Cue the kokoro drum beat...

So this week has been a fubar, clusterfuck of one of the utmost proportions. But we will get to that a bit further down.

There are those that consider or think they have grasped the understanding of me. From those in the circle to those outside of the realm of personable entities.

So here are some secrets. So pay attention:

Connection

This is something that is of extreme importance to me. It is the tie that binds more than your personal, logical application. It is what makes me be able to be with, want and see you as something of importance in my life.

It is a hard concept for most to understand because their logical thinking and anti-emotional aspects scream "Danger Will Robinson!" at every instance. But here is where intimacy can reside in a very deep mental and emotional state.

When I have told someone about my connection to them they think I am crazy and they put their defenses up higher and keep on running. But this deep acceptance is what makes the difference between your situationship and me having a real relationship.


Acceptance and Understanding

I am not, nor will I ever be your former boyfriend, husband, dominant or daddy. I am just me, myself and I! I say that because apparently there is always some need to use some comparison.

I actually care, want relationships, work on relationships and believe in them. Take time to support, nurture and maintain love, affection and interest.

My life works on the black and white scale. So yes, red and babygirl can tell you I am the extremes if you need to ask them. I am like either we are rolling or you are an enemy. No need to wait around for wishy washy ass shit. But I do realize that is the way that most work and I see that. So I applied the sliding scale for all those that I interact with and maintain some type of relation with.

With my sliding scale I understand and accept. But can you understand and accept me? Or does everything have to be an issue because it is not your way or understanding? The sign of true independence and intelligence is being able to be together, care and disagree and not have an issue.


I think that is enough secrets for now. Don't want your head to explode like scanners.

Well the week has been filled with attitudes, chaos, infighting, some personal attacks, realization that cold as ice is the best way to have a relation with some females.  It is just time to make everyone even more happy.

Plus waiting on the next hurricane. Hell, we haven't even gotten into november yet. So this is going to be an interesting year.

I truly see the reasons why I have become nice and cold, plus accepted and honored the distance that those I have relation with asked for.

Times have really come into play just like World War Hulk. And to be honest I relish it fully. There may be one bright light left. But, the flames of decimation and destruction have already arrived. Ultimate Hulk cometh!

My advice to you.
Don't fear life. Live and make things happen. Mistakes will happen. But if you can't live then you can't enjoy living your life.

Until the next episode. Be well.


As I submit to the kokoro drum beats...

No comments: