Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Walking the Mile

To say that things have happened lately would be an understatement. To say there hasn't been changes, revelation and demarcation would be a lie.

There are times when I choose to help and there are times when "There Only Can Be One." I have attempted to help a lot, care and like.

My mind processed and predicted things appropriately I have been shown. And my choices were shown and revealed to justifiably  correct. Good to know I pay attention to what is said, done, not said and not done.

I am designed for.
Built for.

Yeah, those exact things.

I am sure that you are having a great one.

Back to working on the new program.  (damn I don't even know what to name this one yet other than 3.0)



Make the most and step outside of your little imprisoned mind, heart and soul. You will actually finally live.

No comments: