Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Royal Rumble Relations

I have watched and observed. How little one and red have been. I leave them to whatever it is that they choose to do.

What I have learned a lot about from them and everyone else is that I can offer help, ,help and support but it is whoever I am offering to choice to be able to accept that and work with it. Doing this goes against how things are important to me but I do not control anyone else's mentality and feelings.

So when I am normally use to fighting for relationships and stuff I have come to an understanding of society today and that I cannot do that. There has to be a desire and effort from those involved. So I wait for them to choose their path.

What I want, need and require are simple. I have stated those things and I stick with them. That does not mean that the only acceptable answer is utopia but it does mean I want as much of the things that are on that list.

I just get tired of putting forth effort with people that are unable to or too scared to do the same.

If I am with you then I am with you. I will support, protect and guide. We will make it through disagreements and errors.

But all these things are choices. And there is that free will thing that tends to mess them up.

Definitely interesting experiences lately.

No comments: