Sunday, July 30, 2017

Adult Poetry: Give Me My Tribute *explicit*

It has been forever since I have seen red and when I do I am just going to try to destroy her and break her in all kinds of sadistic, horny, debauchery style applications.

It is way past time and over due for a part of Beast Mode to be loose again!





Give Me My Tribute




No words exchanged
As I look you in the face
Grip your throat
 You see
Feel
Intensity
 Strip
 Nakedly you stare at me
Your thoughts lost in the
Unknown
 Open your mouth
 As my dick
Slams inside
Making sure to invade your wind pipe
 Coat it
I want your spit dripping
Off my dick
You worthless bitch
As my strokes turn to pounding
 Your tears form
My eyes follow the drips
 Kneel
 As you luck up at me
Mouth dripping with evidence of
My invasion into your oral cavity
The rope appears
 Box tie
Hog tie
Ladder tie
 You revel in the pleasure
The familiarity and comfort of
The rope against your skin
 Tossed on the bed
You still look for something
Something to be said
 You are merely here
For my pleasure
My enjoyment
Nothing else
 Your hips gripped
Pussy pounded until
You have what I require
Full swollen pussy lips
 The beatings commense
 Paddles
Floggers
Kendo sticks
 Beating your body with
Delicious purpose
 Thuddy
Stingy
The cadence
The evidence of my
Beast Mode needs
 Grabbing your throat
Bending you backwards
Your ass bouncing
As dick invades
Again and again
 Slaps to the face
Evidence of a worthless whore
A tool for my
Pleasure and reverence
 Every whole invaded
Every whole fucked into submission
 Your mind in sub space
Your body brutalized
You stay there floating
 As I leave you there
While you attempt to curl up
Like a kitten
 Only to whisper in your ear
 Your payment has not been received
Your offering is insufficient
 I Am Not Finished
   From the chocolatezeus collection  7/30/17  ©


No comments: