Saturday, August 05, 2017

Poetic Reality: I Am Just Your Modern Day CaveMan

I Am Just Your Modern Day CaveMan




I hear the whine and complain
How I need to
Live in the gray area
Conform and change
Evolve they say

My counter point

My evolution
Apparently not on their
List of approval

Sticking to
Principles and the way
Has ostracized
Lessened their so called
Evolutional decay

So they remain
In disdain of me
Of stepping outside of their
Emotional solitary confinement
For not joining them in their
Imprisonment

Importance
Survival
Protection of Me and Mine
Me against the World

The rules
That remain
Survive from
This stone age caveman
Who evolution has already claimed
And exceled into

Life
Living and understanding

Still the
CaveMan
Reigns supreme!

Outlasting
The trendy and nouveau things
The grays and changes

LoL
Still just
ME




From the chocolatezeus collection  8/5/17  ©


No comments: