Saturday, July 29, 2017

Rumble in the Jungle

It has been a rough ride this week.

Gone from so called masters to dealing with attitudes, moods, jealous and all.

Add to that a female that turned out to be flaky and someone that I can't trust. I mean damn if you are having issues and something is going on then say that. I don't know why females have issues doing that. But don't waste my time because you are fucked up.

Time is pushing along at increased speed it seems.

Relationships and dynamics have been taxing. You have to choose to fight for them, do nothing or let them go. You can't make others involved choose to fight for it or even be important to them anyway.  But that taxing weeds out whether it means something to me or not. I will drop individuals like penny stocks on wallstreet without hesitation. Other times I ride until they decide that they can't take it. And a select time it is a forever ride situation. Fucking choices are up to them to make.

Still in disbelief how hot it has been here and when I went to cali it was cooler there. I remember the brief time I lived out there how hot it was.

Interesting getting to know you times indeed. Very interesting.

Miss the girls. I might see before the end of the year maybe. But that is life.

Still on my quest to get things done and go. But not as bad as it is going to be next year. I still have to find someone to do jamaica with me in november.  And still do the other trips that I have planned. Plus make some community events as well.  Will have to coordinate these things with one of the girls going at some point. But next year will be really busy in the travel department and I am looking forward to it.

The fortress has grown and been fortified further. Weapons of mass annihilation are in effect. The cold void stands guard over the burning tenderness.  As I laugh at what once was, reduced to an ember all because of choices they have made.

Enjoy your weekend. And stop hiding behind your defenses and getting your way and fucking LIVE!!

No comments: