Wednesday, December 21, 2016

The Bourne Sanction

The week has been trying.

There continues to be some detrimental, personal reveals this week. Good to know where things stand as much as possible. And being able to see the facade of a former female was enlightening in all it's glory. lol

The parental units and their daughter need to be in the vacuum of space.

Yeah, it is the holiday. And in talking to little one I realize how important the holiday is for so many. And that there is concern for me since it has little meaning for me. I mean I am not married anymore so there is no one close like that for it to matter now. If someone achieved that then I will re-enter the realm of enjoying and being excited about the holidays.  Otherwise I am Good.

The Rogue One: a star wars story, was alright. Nothing spectacular. Well, except the new fighters, ships, tank and stuff tech wise that was in it. It definitely is a one shot, stand alone movie that ends where Star Wars: A New Hope immediately begins.

It has definitely been intersting and given me even more to think about this week. Thinking man lives life very intricately.


Well...
The keys to arm everything are turned to the safety off position.
The red fire button is flashing at me with a great smile.
And I am hovering over that red button with glee since it has already been used clandestinely this year on a couple of people and things.

Enjoy your night.

No comments: