Sunday, December 18, 2016

Rollercoaster Week Recap


The last week has been interesting. Well actually the last two weeks have been. Plenty of things revealed, thought about, learn and discussed.

I had a great discussion with an author, screen writer and producer named Kamuela Kaneshir. We talked about being and maintaining creativity in writing as well as how movies and tv shows have no originality anymore. He turned me on to a new book series to read called Discworld. And I have been reading his master thesis called Genre Analysis: The Gangster, The Evolved Detective and The Dark Knight, which I have enjoyed thoroughly and see why it has been used in college courses. It was enlightening since I have written poetry most of my life and a few stories as well.

Talking with lil Tigger has been in depth. Talking to a fellow poet, someone who understands the dark side a bit and has known me for over a decade makes for plenty of great conversations.  We talked a lot about dating, relationships and atrocity of life today. We agreed on how silly it is to make someone wait around for years before you open up and actually commit to them. Then wonder why their interest has waned or disappeared. She is still a little spitfire that is for sure since the time we met years ago. It is hard to believe that she will be 60 next year though and looks like she is in her 40s.

There have been plenty of discussions about identities in the lifestyle. I have talked about it with veterans on both sides of the slash and more. Personally I do not see brats, pets and things like those that are all listed on fet and everywhere as an identity. I see those as personalities and not identities. Of course it is not popular with many but oh well. I have two babygirls and I am a Daddy Dominant to them when they exhibit those personalities. (rare as they may be...lol)  Originally I was against being called a Daddy Dominant because of the connotation and outlook. But then I realized that I have been that for a very long time, even before I started in this lifestyle. First and foremost I am a Dominant, then I am Daddy Dominant to them. So yes mine can curl up, play, color and all with, me the Evil One.

little one has been going through it. So, there have been plenty of things to adjust and guide. I am hoping that she can enjoy her love of the holiday more. And me being direct in supporting her poly lifestyle has been taken harshly because of how I am a direct communicator. But she will work on understanding that more.

lil red is her usual weird self. I have to say that there has been some learning lately about her since now she is more available. Bringing harley out definitely helped (licking lips wickedly). Discussions about the past and future have occurred a tiny bit which is a big difference from the nonchalant, closed off way things have been. Progress is a good thing. She has made an effort which was very important and necessary. We will see what will be next on the learning and experience train. But I look forward to time together. I want another Mr Wolf and harley episode!

The parental units have really changed the landscape of being here. So there is no peace. And it made me miss my family. (family was my wife and is my aunt)  There have been concern because I am not in a holiday spirit but I normally am not that way. Well, I haven't been that way since I was married.  I think I want to support the troops on Christmas maybe next year if I get a chance like I use to do as a kid.

My anger remains at a supernova level. My heart and soul are somewhere out there in the universe. Love is like an assassination. And life unscripted only get's crazier.


I am sure there will be more later. But for now will leave it here.

No comments: