Monday, December 19, 2016

Good Riddance to

I am thankful as the year ends that a number of people and things have been excommunicated. Lessons learned.

I will never deal with someone so fucked up and mentally damaged.

No to the tree hugging, non cooking whiney chicks from the north.

If you can't be real and honest then stop whining and playing the victim.

I am not nor will I ever be captain save a hoe or a sub.

Being shown why as a Dominant you habe to be careful about trust and being with a sub was bery evident.

Just like the vanilla world there are crazy, fucked up in the head chicks that need to only be in their own little fucked up world.

I don't trust monkeys or hoes.

Definitely not going to cater the unworthy.

I don't negotiate woth terrorists.

And I am thankful for the dead weight, unintelligent,  psychotic females that have been removed from my existence.

This has made me very glad I was wary about these individuals and kept everything in check. You can see the frauds when the fire is hot amd they can't handle it. They have to run because that is all they know. And I glad to let them crawl back into their bed bug and rat infested existence.

The joy of being rid of them all is delightful!

No comments: