Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Poetic Reality: Me the Oyabun

Me the Oyabun



I sit here through the clouds of
My cigar smoke
As always alone in a crowd
The silent stand out

Fellowshipping with the
Good, Bad and me the Evil

Everyone a walking armory
Making moves
Blink after blink

Sophisticated
Cro-Magnon Caveman
Yes, that is me

I won’t fit into your theory
Your attempt to understand me
Leaving you in psychiatric wings

At the head of the table is where I will be
My silence speaking volumes for me
As I keep my circles on lock down
Limited to no access

In the light there is the dark
In the dark
There is ME

I feed on human beings
And everything and everyone
That is not in approval with me

Not giving a fuck
Making decisions
Pressing forward
Fuck those that can’t hang with that shit

I am a full clip
With a nuclear tip
And I am always
Ready, willing and able
To nuke you
And you too




From the chocolatezeus collection   12/28/16  ©

No comments: