Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas is Upon Me

This is one of the first times I have spent a quiet Christmas by myself in a very long time. The parental units are at the house and I have spent a few days here in Waterford. Just drinking, eating, writing and trying to figure out how to play the game second life.

There is concern from people that I am spending this day alone fully. That there is some form of depression or something I guess. I just don't want to be around the parental units, their daughter and whoever else will be over there so I am thankful for being able to hang out here.

It is not that I don't want to spend time with someone or don't enjoy myself. I would love to enjoy the day with someone who loves me and I loved. I miss the christmas' with my Chocolate Doll, no matter if it was just us or with other people involved.

I have enjoyed watching a bunch of Dr Who, kung fu and westerns these days. My ribs are seasoned and I am already into my 4th drink. Next up is putting the ribs on the grill and do the dressing shortly. Oh and more drinks of course.

Well, I hope everyone enjoys their Christmas and their gifts.

SALUD!!!

No comments: