Wednesday, December 28, 2016

I Am the Target!!!

I am a black man.
A black Dominant man. 
Walking to my own path.
Using my thought processes.

I have been endangered since it all began. From police, females, blacks and all. There is always someone ready to attempt an assault against me. This is merely reality.

Add to that being a black Dominant and you have the elite of the target realm.  Still, I press forward with leadership, wisdom, mission, vision and goals.


Leadership


By analytical and observation skills I formulate ever changing plans for my submissive. To work on guiding her through career, personal aspects and more.  Adjusting and adaptation are key to this. Planning as much as possible as an outline to fall back to.


The Mission


To have s types expand their boundaries, horizons and goals while achieving them to the fullest.  This goes from their careers to their dating to their D/s journey. Achieving this through support, leadership and importance.


The Vision


My vision is to have a house of s types that honor, serve and live life to the fullest.  From trips to far away places to simple things that make them relax and be able to deal with the world. To empower them and give them balance as well as enjoyment in life.



Yes, even though I have not been at this for decades I have established the foundation due to observation, interaction and discussions with my experiences.

Now, this is not a plug and play situation because in dealing with subs there is a plethora of things from moment to moment to address. Combined with their roles of leading in their vanilla lives and you get s types that have a hard time, can't or won't accept the hiearchy of D/s.  I have witnessed and experienced this thoroughly. The idea of transferring your vanilla ways to D/s doesn't work.  And just because you say you have been in the lifestyle for so many years doesn't mean that you know what you are doing or how things should go either.  So you have to correct them when they overstep their role and boundaries, let them go or remove them.

The target on me is big as they hunt, me the Big Game. So called dominants and submissives with their mouths open wide to speak on things that they know nothing about and are too afraid to come to the source and find out.  And my favorites...the fraudulent, facade of doms and subs show and prove why I have to be careful about who I have, associate and deal with.


So, they can keep taking their best shots....

No comments: