Sunday, September 11, 2016

Poetic Realization: My Master Chief Mentality

My Master Chief Mentality



I look upon the world
Through my unchanged
Presence

Unreadable
Unpredictable
I am merely
A Noh mask

Showing you fully
While dashing your normalcies
Against the jagged rocks of
Your mental capacities

I am the armed
Black hole
Abyss
Of your pretension
Historic expectations

One man
Singular in purpose
Original design

I lead
Protect and serve
Give both
Love and apathy

Disconnected
So that positions and roles
Are preserved

Behind this polarized face plate
Regardless of what you cannot
See, interpret or prognosticate

Remains
The same person
That cares, loves, protects
And treats you
Better than
That populace

Or
Would you like to change?
Be the enemy
So you can understand
The other side of Hell’s, Hell

Grunts
Silence
Stoicism

All part of the duties
That I entail

But if you are with me
There is nothing to
Fear



From the chocolatezeus collection  9/11/16  ©

No comments: