Sunday, September 11, 2016

My Circles are Your Choice: A Zeus Principle

There has been issues, backlash, dismay that I have different circles that pertain to my life and those that are in it or interact with me.

The circles are labels given to levels of  connection with me. And they have definitely been tested and proven this past weeks worth of time.

If you are unable to be open with me and you have your defenses up so you can keep your distance then I keep you in the outer circle until you leave.

The inner circle means that you have invested more and may actually want to be around for longer than a minute or two. But you are still looking from the outside some time so I understand that and keep you here.

The inner sanctum is where those that I am close to and can accept, understand and appreciate me and all that is me reside. The place where all of me is present and accounted for without a doubt and you are invested in the same way.

Lastly there is the throne room. And this is where the true achiever resides in splendor.

The circles are what you are comfortable with when it comes to me. So you choose that path. You get to be more special than whoever is in a circle further out or not at all.

Everyone doesn't get the same treatment. Everyone doesn't connect in the same way or with the same intensity either. Just like any evaluation. You are analyzed and placed accordingly into or out of my life.

So there is the explanation

No comments: