Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Weekend Reunion... The Aftermath

So I went to new jersey with the intention of going to weekend reunion slightly still. But after consideration and the actions of two so called dumbanants I decided handling business and taking of my own was more important.
I did want to meet a few people.

 But I am OK with that didn't happen. I wanted to observe and learn but not at the cost of possible chaos and drama. And after the Atlanta episode and the mess with the Florida imposter I was on alert anyway. But I didn't feel that I missed anything.

So I spent time with flower child. We had things to address and handle. And quality time was spent since we don't see each other often.

So about the trip. I don't know why people let their children run wild. They were running around the lobby and hotel the whole weekend. Between that and the family reunion and wedding people there was constant noise and activity. The yelling, screaming and arguing was more tan enough for me. And the chicks strolling around in pink robes saying bridesmaid on the backs. Smh

So back to reality. Parental units and life has me once again. I am dealing as usual. A lot to handle both vanilla and lifestyle wise.

I am seriously ready for change and a needed vacations.


No comments: