Monday, February 22, 2016

Smoking Aces...Revisited

So I joined the group for movie night to get out the house and socialize. One of the movies was Smoking Aces. About a bunch of contract killers all going after this contract on a washed out magician that is tied to the mob.

I hadn't seen this movie in a while and I still love it. Besides how can I not love all the gun play, blade wielding and action. And the desire to fuck Taraji p Henson while she worked the Barrett .50 cal rifle would be purrrfect! And this was the movie I saw that Alicia Keys was thick and got on my fuck her little brains out and leave her for dead list.

So, there is plenty of comedy with the kid that needs his ritalin to the tremor brothers and more. You name your kind of hit man and they are in this movie. lol

And the twist at the end was rather nice and different.

Definitely still enjoying Smoking Aces!!


and wanting to fuck taraji and alicia. lmao

No comments: