Thursday, February 25, 2016

Poetry Within the Solitude of my Death Star

Within the Solitude of my Death Star




Plumes of smoke waft errantly
Cigar smoke mixed with
Remnants of preposterous things

Crystal clear and faded memories
Electrocute and soothe me
Moments phased in and out of
Eternity

Allied forces turned into
It’s a trap calamities
Strengthened unity

As I look upon the piles of
Pleas and failed attempts
To change me

If only they knew
Understood
Realized I gave them the key

Collapsed white star
Enveloped by my Death star
Creating this thing of beauty

Thoughts lay upon the funeral pyre
As emotions and feelings
Are reduced to
Astral reminders

Here
In this space and place
My claim remains

The quiet, cacophony of
Overthinking
As destruction of all things
Brings birth to
Unparalleled events

Here in solitude I remain
At home in the dark
My solitude a blazing spark

All that remains is
Everything



From the chocolatezeus collection  2/25/16  ©

No comments: