Thursday, March 05, 2015

Remnants, Ramifications and Realizations

Yeah, it has been a full moon. Which means my damn Beast Mode has gone Super Nova! I need to be fucking HQ into a straight damn coma with plenty of beating and torture. All the while tied up and restrained.

I need that Sexy Chocolate Fix!  And I need it NOW!!

Things have been rough and difficult lately. But as usual I stand in the middle of the hurricane and do what needs to be done.

The parental units seem to be getting worst. So I have to be prepared for whatever is next with that as well.

Plans are in place but are being held up a bit. As I work on crushing and overcoming the obstacles all that is left is time.

I am thankful for the relationship. It is a calm and a anchor amid the storms that have presented themselves. I just want it strengthened and deeper every way and bit possible. It is not easy but the vibe has definitely been correct. The feeling and flow has been just as it should be. An outstanding choice relationship and future.



Unstoppable Immovable Zeus


The X Factor
De facto dynamo
No matter what
I leave my mark

Commander of Chaos
Leaving that Boom Drop
Even with what you thought
I show you that you that
You thought wrong

The Demon that Hell brought
Succubus of light and dark

Love and pain
Mastery of both arts
Depending on your placement
Decides your discovery of
Which part

Through Hell and back again
The Devil continues to shake it’s head
Wondering just how
Bad I am

Even stagnant
I am still moving
Frustrating the
Quagmire and quicksand

Weighted down
By time, the universe and beings
Yet, still I stand

Prominent
Defiant
As my enemies remain
Verdant with envy

Yes, you still can’t
Won’t
Kill or stop me

Zeus
Represented for Eternity



From the chocolatezeus collection  3/5/15  ©





So, letting my horniness rage uncontrollably and as usual making sense out of nonsense.

No comments: