Monday, March 02, 2015

Result of Ink Spills: The Times

As usual the muse chose to arrive and I let her have her way. The ink spilled everywhere but I figured I would share some pieces.

Murder Ink


Your tattered remains
What is left of your existence
Merely an old life’s stain

Faded
Transmuted salutations
From an entwined past

With passion and fervor
I released you
The same way I
Loved and cared for you

Giving you back to you
So you may dine once again
Upon your deception and pain

No chalk outline
Autopsy irrelevant
You made a decision
Chose the path

I merely
Fulfilled your request
Laid you to rest

Murder was what you
Showed and asked

Your wish
Granted

Murder is the
Relationship you wanted
To be



From the chocolatezeus collection  3/1/15  ©






You Turn Me On


Sultry
Sophisticated
Sensually
Sexy

Chocolate curves
That leave
Dick and pussy
Craving

Lips that
Make the mind wonder
Into erotic bliss
At the thoughts of
Their plumpness

A mind
That creates
Molten, erotic funeral pyres
Insatiable fuel
To my fire

Craving
Craving
I need that chocolate fix

Each moment of the day
You have to feel each
Dick salute that is
In honor of your sexy

Lust creating a natural disaster

Slipping inside of you
Repeatedly
While biting your shoulder
Pinching your nipples
Into a hard frenzy

Twisted
Unstoppable motion
As our fucking and sucking
Licks my desire further

Feed me
Damn you
You turn me on

Hard fucking
The sounds of your
Pussy playing notes of
Give me more

I won’t stop
Each stroke and lick
Until we leave our cum
Dripping from the
Walls and ceiling

Damn
You turn me
On



From the chocolatezeus collection  3/1/15  ©




Mine


Your submission to me
I hold firmly
Honoring our dynamic
And just how
Dynamic it truly is

Smiling
When you call me
Daddy

Knowing that you
Are my baby
So important to me

Managing
Foreseeing
Our journey
Achievement and destiny

Pushing
Encouraging
Stimulating
My baby

As we grow and learn
I merely smile
Brightly

You are mine

That’s my
Baby


From the chocolatezeus collection  3/1/15  ©

No comments: