Sunday, March 01, 2015

Seperated Intentions

It has been a week. Filled with some bombs, some cake and some disdain. Can't say that it was boring.

I know that I am very grateful for the episodes at the cigar shop and the essence that HQ provides. Much needed in these times for sure. HQ has been inducted into the "calm the savage beast" club completely now.

As I bump this Killer Mike right now. I just have to let the expression flow. I have gone from Dave Brubeck and Miles Davis this weekend to: Killer Mike, Juevinille, Jadakiss and J-Ro of the Alkoholiks.  Yeah, that is how things have flowed.

I truly did take a quantum leap in understanding the relationship last week. Being able to further define what is going on, understood and needed is important.  Though I am still in the labyrinth. I don't feel that I am fighting for my very existence anymore. *lol*  I a still in remedial with understanding and applying fully but I am getting there at least.

Being concerned about Ru Ru has stayed on my mind. I know she is a tough cookie. I also know how things may have her feeling since we are so similar. She is after all the sweeter and softer version of me. Hell she is a woman so she is supposed to be. She is my sexy ass ride or die.  She mentioned about I need to move closer so she can get away when she needs to. I understand that feeling. And with the future on my mind I am thinking about moving for other reasons.

I still laugh at Ru talking about our adventures. She said there were more people at my bachelor party they threw in htown than her bday party. which I didn't think was the case until I realized that we had the whole house. That was an unforgettable weekend right there. Plenty of fun and fucking. Wish I had a chance to fuck her cousin valinda tall sexy ass though. Who knows maybe one day.

The downside of learning is understanding that you have to remove the dead weight. As Ru and I talked I thought more about my positioning with some people that are hanging on by a thread with me. And I came to an operational decision.   It is time to let APOCALYPSE reign. Even with them regardless of history and feelings.

But hey, it did give me a chance to catalog most of my comic books.

Evaluation, Tatical and operational.

Impulse speed ahead!

No comments: