Tuesday, August 01, 2006

From the Heart...The Apology

I Apologize: Beefie


My words and thoughts ones of hurt, pain and anger
Reaching out to attack you
To tarnish you, your heart and your reputation
Everyone chimed in like they understood where we had been
Or what we have been feeling or given

See I wrote what I did because of my anger and contempt
Regardless of the facts and fiction
No one could understand what we had been given
The episodes and things that we have been through
NO ONE knew or understood our issues
First and foremost me and you

So I 0ffer my apology
Knowing how badly I fucked it all up
See it matters not what others think and see
Just the wrong that I have brought to the scene
That I have made you this enemy unseen

My heart fell beyond me
Far to depths unseen
When you told me what was misread and said
I just couldn’t be left unsaid, that they have no clue to what I mean

So I Apologize for the views I put in their eyes

Damn the tears I cried
Knowing that this wasn’t what I laid my pride in
My heart, my eyes
On fire because of the hatred writes
The unfortunate ties that came outright

They don’t know what it is all about
Merely what they inferred from my words

I Apologize for their interpretation of you
From the Chocolatezeus collection ©

No comments: