Sunday, July 30, 2006

In My Mind's Eye

Out My Mind

Sitting back realizing the things that brought me to this place
Feeling stupid for the things that were done and faced
Realizing now how much of it was a TRUE waste
No matter what nothing can take it’s place

Made a stand for what was in my goals and plan
Apparently just too much demand for others to be involved in the plan
Watching them bail out
Run out without a simple regret or concern
That is dedication to the things you want in life right there

See there is no doubt about what I want
No doubt about what I need
But I don’t need anyone to interpret anything for me
No need to have anything like that to ever say to me

But I see
I must have been out my mind
To think that someone would agree
That they would see the visions I expressed and had for me
The things I voiced and showed completely

Just out of my mind
To think that they would find something other than just themselves
To want to enjoy a life of something else
More than each individual self

My mind can grasp the future plans
Handle it all and understand
Knowing that problems will be on the way to that plan
Just have to understand that everything will not be smooth as sand
But that is part of life
Understand

A life that is made of importance and not just simple demands
For it was a cake walk that was planned
Then everything would mean nothing at all
Would be a matter of nothing at all
So with that they stall and fall
Blessing us with nothing but their gaul

This is what they bring to the table for us all
The simple episodes that they keep in place for us all
Only thing is that we don’t pay attention to them at all
Because they have no meaning to US at all
The people that truly understand the plan
Know life’s demands

Our minds
Held onto these designs
Glad to be the ones that find the plans of our lives

Just have to keep in mind
That these other people
Drive us to be
OUT OUR MIND



From the Chocolatezeus collection 7/25/06 ©

No comments: