Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Loss of pebbles, Spanksgiving and Preparation for the next nazi party to be in office

 Life has hit hard this year. Even more towards this end. The loss of Sir Strange and then pebbles definitely has created emotional rifts internally.

As I sit here in the house remembering the interactions and times with pebbles here. Seeing how hard it hit my Ru to find her dead and the fake relatives drama has had me worried about her. Heart broken. I had just talked to pebbles the day before because she wanted to be of service while I was in texas. 

It is hard to know that I watched pebbles start her journey and culminate it to the point of having her Sir and being the slave that was. From supporting her in going to her first event with CTX while I couldn't go. To helping her with her service skills, ideas and her preparation to do her petition for her Sir. I am honored to have witnessed and been a part of her journey. Gone too soon. Just wen she had moved past so many things. Damn!


Spanksgiving 2020

Once again virtual but the classes were awesome as usual. And that is where I centered myself as I missed the in person energy and experience. Deep reflection and introspection about making sure to maintain D/s and M/s even when the property is going through things. Sympathy the destroyer of the power exchange.  Erotic barbering. Purposeful use of music in scening. Just a plethora of so many good things. And the cigar social was powerful, history and great camaraderie. 

So memories from the last one. sunshine and I scening. The girls doing the damn thing. 


Houston you got a Caveman problem

I have been here for a couple weeks and it has been an adventure in surviving the driving experience. lol Whew I see why people need anxiety meds. Finally had a chance to get up with the cigar utopia group. Met two young girls one night asking which way tyler, tx was. Only to have someone tell them it was 190 miles away with their intent to walk there. sheesh


Almost time for the two new horrible nazis to be in the white house

Time to prepare for the complete fallout because of these next two monkeys. Probably will lose contracts aka no work for me.  Everyone is already running around acting crazy and the two monkeys have not been even sworn in yet. 

Not sure why people think these two monkeys give a damn about anyone but themselves. This coup that is coming between them is going to be interesting. until people stop believing in this bullshit system and enforce  new one then shit will remain the same. 


The Rundown

parental unit is in kidney failure and has been for months come to find out. va doesn't have an appointment slot until next year they claim. So, I will have to fix that when I return.

I am tired, worn out, stressed out and more from everything. But at least I am designed to handle these things. Snake eaters unite!

Thankful and concerned about the girls

  • little one
  • babycakes
  • sunshine
  • miko
Concerned and worried about those that I care about as well.


Well, it is time to finish checking the meats for tomorrow now.

I bid you adieu 

No comments: