Tuesday, January 08, 2019

Taking a Quick Breath

Just over a week into the new year and things are already rolling like the Big Red One. So much to do and get done. As well as so much has already happened.

I am off to cleveland sunday for training on monday. So this will be completely brand new. 

babycakes birthday celebration right before south plains. 

Getting things together for South Plains leatherfest is a chore also. But it will be a very special time and one etched in time for sure. So more to figure out and schedule. And things to get. I am looking forward to the House of Havoc being at it's first leather event together. 

No telling where I will be heading for work. 

I have the brats reunion, my birthday and the CTX bbq also this summer along with probably another leather event in there. Add little one's birthday trip and whatever else comes up in there. 

At least two trips out of the country added in that as well. England and Jamaica here I come. Maybe even venice finally.

More toys coming. Got little one a leather vest. Patches to be done. Organizing for dallas. Most of it done and figured out. 

All I can do is nod my head and look at from last year until now and see the chasm of distance covered. 

Well back to it


Join the chaos and live!!

No comments: