Tuesday, January 08, 2019

Soul Poetry: Shot to the Heart



Shot to the Heart



Eyes burning
Lava flows no longer controlled
Turning to blood before they fall to the floor

That hole remains
The one that wants you still
Even with the black hole
The remains linger
End of Days hold

Hate the finality that was chosen
Reminder of failed vision
Dead reckoning
Exposed

Heart remains on the
Dark side of the moon
At 300 below

That faint heart beat glows
Slow nuclear explosions
Hidden, but unstoppable

Love is me
Love is what I live and breathe
Even when it is removed from me

Even with my dead heart
It is more than most
A love that will roast the sun of others soul

Love
My apathetic apostle
Death hold

Even with the black hole
My love
Won’t stop
Force of one

If you didn’t know
Well
Now you know



From the chocolatezeus collection  1/8/19  ©

No comments: