Sunday, March 04, 2018

The Flow and Laughter of It All

So this will be all over the place but I am a damn caveman and that is what I do.

ACC women's basketball tournament wasn't like it use to be back in the day. There wasn't all the crowds of people or anything. Rather lackluster. And they didn't really market it at all either it seems. Since this is the first year back after the bathroom bill charade I guess it hasn't caught on.

It seems that I am back in counselor and teaching mode. From helping submissives and slaves to talking to vanillas I have never met. I am still weary about helping anyone anymore after last years mess with them females. But it is a part of me no matter how hard I try to shake it apparently.

Some great talks about travel, movies, comics and food have happened with some new people lately. It has been refreshing to communicate at times. Have conversation and exchange interest and creativity.

I have played the Team Titans album a few times. Washed in emotion, feelings and memories provided some great poems and plenty of reflection. Still have to finish a few more from while I was gone.

The discussions about my version of poly. Being a Dominant and love have definitely been colorful. From those that feel it is an issue because what I have chosen to do doesn't fit their little minds and what the masses say I am supposed to do about being poly and those I am involved with. Or the big thing about how I am involved or not involved with others. And of course the usual issue about those that are supposed to be mine having a higher place than others (apparently they don't want to be special to me.)

I have had to really look at the comedy of love, relations and marriage now. Most know that I am pro love, relationships and marriage. But the disconnect they have is that I no longer have an interest really in love or marriage. It is if they can actually love me and not have a melt down then fine. The marriage thing is dead. Unless someone seriously worthy shows up and can handle the role without all the fucked up issues then I am extra good.  But little one and red have both said the same thing along with others that I haven't given up on those things and i still want them. Well truth is in the action and the action has been showing that there is ABSOLUTE ZERO left.  Just sticking with the policy of get in where you fit in if you want. I am still not chasing or making effort if there is not any effort or interest. Plug and play!

BB2 is moving into service stage as soon as I clear up some more stuff. Then I will add them and spread everything out so there will be more coverage for me just like in the old days with a less intimate demeanor.

I am still enjoying Black Panther. Glad that they did a different style movie. Looking forward to Deadpool 2 next.

lol after talking to josh really thinking about going to pick up a few wives for entertainement, sex and financial purposes.

The R/C shop was nice this weekend. Definitely have to head back there. And they had an F 4 corsair and a spitfire there. It is on now.

And cigar shops are life! The place where i go and always end up laughing and talking to a bunch of folk that I have no idea about.  I just need to get up north and hang out with more black chicks that smoke cigars though. There are some fine ones.

And then there is the graduation for my god daughter coming up on memorial day weekend of all weekends. I need a woman to go with me to chaperone, fuck me and for me to beat while I am there. Because it is going to be a hot mess for me. Still have to support my god daughter though. I need to work on someone to do that with now.

And back to the old school is where it is at once again. This year will be back to the basics and being on the go and all that. So yeah, it's on already.

I hope your time has been enlightening and entertaining as mine. There will be more to come in this journey of Life Unscripted though. (the other stuff is where you know it has to be...lol)

No comments: