Sunday, March 11, 2018

Poetry: Acceptance of Inevitability


Acceptance of Inevitability


Arms held wide
My soul saying
Come inside

Your lips
That I want to fully feel
Be engulfed within their
Sphere of loving caress

Your curves melt inside of me
With each embrace
Humanizing

I am here to
Take away your previous lives
Come rest your soul and mind
Release your confines

This connectivity
The results of needing to
Live and breathe

Right here
Our pain
Ceases and is released

Let us paint new things
Fill up our new frame
With the expressions and power
That make us
Infamous

Each kiss
Each touch
Every moment

Encapsulated
Destiny and design

Here is where we are found
Here is where love resides

Proud to have you
In my heart and soul
In my life

Now I close my eyes
The cutoff switch applied

I am just fine



From the chocolatezeus collection  3/11/18  ©

No comments: