Saturday, March 17, 2018

Poetic Tribute: In Love But Never Mind


In Love But Never Mind



Filled with excitement and happiness
So many episodes of you and me
Like tulips shining brightly
Tulip festival quality

Each moment together
Anticipated like winning the lottery

Adventures blossomed
More times together were fostered
Seeding each moment of deeper desire
For you and me

Your disbelief
Catalyst to show you just how much you mean to me
To make sure that you understand
This treasure that was available to you and me

I held onto it so tightly
Choking life so much that
It had no choice to feel and recognize me

Until the moment came
Where revelations were made
Reality fully explained

So I tipped my hat
Smiled and thanked for the opportunity
Bid my adieu to

You and me

So
Never mind



From the chocolatezeus collection  3/17/18  ©

No comments: