Tuesday, October 03, 2017

Poetry: A Tear Fell Today

This was inspired by life, situation, circumstance and the latest Ray Donovan episode. I hope you enjoy.


A Tear Fell Today



Upon a desolate heart
A corroded soul
This swallowed black hole

Reunification with the inability to
Save and protect
Solve the infinite possibilities

Lost in this disconnect
Breadcrumbs decayed and gone
From over a decade ago

The thoughts of your essence
Faded, while beating strong
As I embrace the cold from that moment
You tuned cold

I know and remember my promise
As the tears burn like lava renewed
I try to keep that promise
Whole

I just don’t know if I can
If it is possible
Probable
Anymore

Reality
Differences
Have taken on a
Stranglehold

As you watch over me
My infinity gauntlet
Reminded of the Thanos of old
I see that I am losing hold

As I thank you
For in life as well as peace
You make me better
Yes, forever that fabulous theme

My over watch
Barometer of living
Scale for life worth living

I thank you for
Those that have been sent to me
The experiences that you have guided
In your superwoman ways

For a love and life
That stands the test of time
Laid down the guidelines to
What is, was and should be
A love and life
Forever known to me

With burning
Clouded eyes
All I can say now is

I just don’t know




From the chocolatezeus collection  10/3/17  ©

No comments: