Sunday, July 16, 2017

Life Unscripted Oyabun Style

They say it is lonely at the top. It's the best shit ever!
Big Boi

I have been working hard. Trying to manage everything and everyone. It is what I do and have done.


Energy has flown. Discussions have been had. Decisions made. Messages assimilated.

It is what an Oyabun does. Take the heat, issues and everything. Place everything and keep the tactics rolling.

Having discussions about D/s and being submissive. Chopping it up with other Dominants and just growing.

The mood and attitude reflect it all. From the dating stuff to the D/s and life. It's all good.. You let people play and show you their roles and positions.

So I am in a place I have been before some times with some twists.

Sight beyond sight as they would say on the thunder cats.

Sitting at my table. Armored. Receptive. Helping. Caring and rolling.

Time to address things in the ABM spot. You knowhow that a goes.

Hope you had a great weekend. I am ready to get to the nextonenow!

Till then be open. Be yourself and Act!

Oh and I am going to have to drop some horny ass sadistic shit when I get in tonight so you were warned.



No comments: