Monday, July 17, 2017

Can You Serve Me Really?

It is a serious question in D/s. One that many gloss over, ignore or cannot come to terms with.

I mean can you follow my lead with the understanding that I will make the best decisions for you and me?

Will you be able to listen, comprehend, ask for clarification without your normal beat on your chest and roar attitude in your regular life?

I have experienced that for some they have a mental block from past experiences, attitude, their career and more concerning serving. Even though they claim that is what they want.

Serving is not have it your way! It is not tell me how you need to serve me. And damn sure is not tell me how or what I think.

True serving is a mental thing. And I have witnessed that if you mentally cannot allow yourself to commit to being of service then you are not going to be able to serve.

They come with plans on how I should be with them so they can serve and expect me to do whatever they think, feel and someone else has done with them.

Serving me is easy. If you take away all the interpretations, posturing and other issues. I tell you what I want, need and expect. At that point you know what it takes to serve me. To by my submissive or slave. Even to date me.

But in this era it is prevalent that there has to be some form of control that needs to be kept so they can feel safe and themselves. When in actually releasing that would be even more powerful and more of themselves.

But you can't force the mental understanding or the analysis of self required for this. They either grasp it and can act upon it or they cannot.

I have seen when they can and it is a beautiful thing.

So can you serve or are you keeping one foot in trying to be alpha while alleging that you are a submissive?

No comments: