Sunday, June 18, 2017

The Fatigue of Atlas

It has been rough and trying times. The year. This month. The last couple of weeks.

I am built and designed to withstand an awful lot but it is tiring and it is hard. There are times when I just want to say Fuck It All and scorch everything and everybody.

This time also reminds me how much I miss Chocolate Doll. It was good to have someone that always had your back. Comforted you (yes even Evil needs comfort.)  Able to communicate and want to be around you even when things are rough and it may be just a matter of silently being together or calling to talk. So many things that are dead and gone these days.

So, I took a break to regroup and breathe. To deal with things in the only ways left possible to me and solidify being to and by myself.

This walk as a black man, Dominant and being myself is the ultimate example of "Me Against the World."  But I will continue, hold my own, adapt and overcome.

Time to get some writing done and finish chilling until tomorrow.

Hope you had a good weekend and time. And happy fathers day to those that are fathers.

No comments: