Sunday, June 04, 2017

Life Unscripted: A Practical Man

Taken from the title of a book called Boba Fett: A Practical Man.

Talked, laughed, dealt with things and laid things to rest.

There are times when you truly realized you are alone amongst the crowd and those people that you might know. You take your bearing, nod and move forward.

little one is a tad bit better but still got to deal with things going on and all the repercussions.

Ru might be working or might be traveling to party. You never know with my fellow Road Warrior.

Tigger is her usual grump ass self.

red is doing exactly what she does.

As for me. I reached a nexus between the multiverses.

Started some great conversations with ssc which have been informative, funny and interesting. A good getting to know each other period.  And it is always fun to laugh at things and talk.

Hell, I even had an in depth conversation with kat yesterday. Hell, I don't think we had anything that in depth since way back in the swinging in MD days. But I did have to get on her ass about the excuses she came up with about not being involved in the lifestyle and all. Another female that I have known with a totally fucked up past and experiences.

Checked out pop tart since she is working at Brooklyn cigars now. At least she can let them medium size titties hang out there versus the shop I go to.  Looks like she still got a bunch of shit going on in her life with her damn neighbors son and all as usual. Unless she is going to show me pussy and titties then I am not interested in hearing it.

Hmm, that made me think about when I use to get my needed titty, nipple and pussy pics from the ones I am with.

Sitting in Davis and Son tobacconist one day and I realized we had the widowed section going on between rich, the new nj guy and myself. We all had wives die. The new nj guy wife just died this year after moving down the end of last year.

I can say that I have truly seen the differences in life, people and dealing with them over these years. And it took me a while to understand fully how important my process of dealing with people had to be tweaked and fortified.  But it truly has evolved into a better bear trap it seems thankfully.

I am thankful for the eye opening. The new adventure. The laughter. The closeness, intimacy and support I was able to provide. And most importantly the application of the things that needed to be. All those things helped and made for an interesting week.

And I saw how the same monkey is linked to every single female and trying to fuck them and claim being a dom while being sneaky about it. And some of the females are alright with this because it is attention basically. But that shows his and their level of application to D/s as well as relations.  I just had to fucking laugh again. Especially when koffeecake said that he is always in her face if he sees her at an event and how creepy he is and wonders about his wife.

All I can do is be me and fully me. So if you are ready and able to handle non cotton candy type of thoughts, feelings and living then you know where to head to for a taste of reality!

Have a great day and enjoy next week.

No comments: