Thursday, June 08, 2017

The Roller Coaster Malpractice

It has been a fucking week. Filled with moods, attitudes, some enjoyable conversation and some fucked up convo.

So Redman definitely encapsulates that all in




The I DON'T GIVE A FUCK protocol is in effect since people have said that and shown that.


I am still in shock that I had a non kill them all dream. But it was about Cupcake and I. And I haven't seen or talked to her since she got upset with her feelings and love for me. But we were hanging out and she owned something like a burger king and I went in and she took me in the back and we ended up in a bedroom. We had great sex as always with her thick, sexy curvy ass and of course her squirting drenched the whole room. Ended up at a wedding, funeral or some gathering with her family the next frame and I was walking past them all to head back to the room to wait for her to fuck and smack her big ass some more. Got back to our marathon fuckfest sessions and that is where I no longer remember or it ended.  But yeah that was really fucking weird. The only correlation would be the tits that this girl going to hedonism showed me.  (not like I have been tits, ass and pussy pics like I should)  But hell I don't even know this chick. I commented she will have a great time and wish I could see the titty unveiling in hedo and she gifted me with a wonderful view.

little one is still dealing with everything. It would be good to help or have the answers all the time. But there is also the need to let them do it on their own and deal with it because as I have seen with her as well as red they have to do it where their brains can handle and process it in their own world fashion.

I worked out some more trips.  Haven't decided on some of the ones to round out the year yet but working on it. Seriously considering going back to Amsterdam and England.  But I have to figure out some new adventures also so D.R. is one for sure and not sure about the rest yet. Oh yeah, Italy is still doable as long as it is not in august.

Planned some stuff for my birthday but that looks like a clusterfuck so thankfully my overthinking allows for me to adapt and overcome. So we will see how this plays out and where I land.

Watched wonder woman so there will be a review of that coming seperately.

Time to hold on to the good conversation, the memories and being shown the "true colors" of reality.


Have a good one and plenty of muthafuckas to drink.

Oh wait, I think I got the muthafuckas covered daily so get your own drink!  lol

No comments: