Monday, April 10, 2017

Where's the Inspiration?

One of my favorite sites after multiply closed down was gspoetry.com  They ended up closing up like last year I think. Well they are back and i am glad. I have somewhere to post the stuff that i do not put here or on the other blogs i have.

So I was asked were are the latest hot, erotic, nasty and super freaky writings? I had to think about it and realize that they haven't really happened lately. 

As horny as I stay constantly. And my need always requires more and more. But I am not really doing anything about it. But that wasn't it. 

I realized that my hottest writes have been where there is lust, attraction, desire and passion with someone. Both sexually and relation wise. 

I was like damn, damn, damn.  "I am coming Adrienne!!"

(lol had to do an homage to fred and Chocolate Doll)


Interesting. This needs to be fixed. And i need some serious sadistic release. So the next episode will be the Next Level type shit. 

oh well Tallyhoe!!!

No comments: