Tuesday, April 25, 2017

My Silence vs the Impact



The words, "you rubbed off on me," are heard. More than once or twice and more than irregularly. And they have been good things received through my osmosis.

There is my Silence.
It denotes many things and is interpreted as many more.

In dating my silence can be seen as an affront. Or some form of force choke basically.

In D/s it is seen as I am not pleased, things were done wrong or a multitude of other interpretations.


In truth.  My silence is my own. It's uses are multifaceted. But I still understand and realize my impact.

When I am silent because the other person has decided to be distant and maintain their defensive posture.

When I silently observe things to get a better picture.

Or when silence is required for me to think, analyze and formulate a response.


Silence is a tool I use and deploy for many reasons. But it is also something that reminds me of differences in people. How the constant and upgraded armor of those that you are supposed to be close to happens. Or the difference in a moment where everything is taken out of context or just a smaller portion.


Impact:

I leave a mark. A very distinguished and unique mark upon those that I come in contact with. Especially those I have had a relation, relationship or dynamic with.

That mark is mental. One of the most difficult and invasive things for them to handle. It comes from my way of thinking, talking and doing.  The things I show through my existence.

Like little one has mentioned how she can't tell if I am happy, sad, angry or what with my tone and expression majority of the time. Even the cali thing mentioned about me having dry humor and not being able to read me.

Some of the marks I have left:
Balancing feeling and rational thinking
Focus
Passion
Living life fully
Adventure
Love and caring


These things don't come or are accepted easily, if at all.  These are the hard parts to deal with internally when it comes to interacting and being with me. I make you think and feel.  Through all that I am and what they think of me the simple fact remains.

I leave a crater
My mark

An Impact upon you

No comments: